- 3Q23 Construction Report U.S. [Data Brief] The Revista Construction report represents data from hospital and MOB construction projects that are expansions, new construction and replacements of existing properties. Revista generally reports data on well-defined, approved and funded projects with verified construction start dates. Data is as of 9/30/23. Note this is a data brief and the full report is available to Revista subscribers. Contact Mike Hargrave for more information.
- 2023 RevistaMED Top 50 Owners of Medical Real Estate Report The 2023 Top Medical Real Estate Owners Report provides summary and detail analysis on the 50 US largest owners of medical real estate. Not for Profit hospital/health systems (Non-profit), For Profit hospital/health systems (For-profit) and healthcare focused realestate investment trusts(REIT) that make available year-end balance sheets are analyzed in this report. Data are measured on a gross basis with depreciation backed out. Additionally, all trend data is representative of the year- end 2022 group of top owners. Note this is a databrief and the full report is available to Revista subscribers. Contact Mike Hargrave for more information.
- 2023 Outpatient Healthcare Real Estate Development Report [Data Briefs]
The 2023 Outpatient Real Estate Development Report provides a wealth of information on medical office and other outpatient properties started and completed in 2022 by 3rd party developers. The report provides a ranking of total number of projects, total square feet and total construction value for the top developers.
Contact Hilda Martin for information.
- 4Q 2023 MOB Sector Report
Revista has posted the 4Q23 MOB Sector Quarterly Brief. Available for a limited time this report provides an executive level overview of supply, demand and rent fundamentals for the aggregate top 50 metros as well as the top 10 markets ranked by total square feet (SF). Contact Hilda Martin for more information.
- 2022 Medical Office Building Sector – Year in Review
by Jay Miele, Senior Managing Director – Newmark
- Healthcare & Bio-Life Science Real Estate 2022
by Stealth Realty Advisors
- 15 Real Estate Strategies that Boost Healthcare Margins
by Jones Lang LaSalle
- 2022 Healthcare Marketplace Report
- Access to Medical Office Space
by Lincoln Harris
- The Convergence of Healthcare Delivery in the US
A survey of leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Office Space Gets Tight
- Considerations in Purchase Option and Rent Reset Provisions
by Integra Realty Resources
It is common for seniors housing and health care properties to be leased from a passive owner to an operator. Such leases often include purchase price options and/or rent reset provisions. Unfortunately, the wording commonly seen in such leases often falls short of adequately setting forth the process for determining the option purchase price or rent. This article will outline some of the pitfalls commonly seen and provide guidance to lessors, lessees, and attorneys that will be helpful in drafting such provisions.