All reports and papers below are made available to the greater healthcare real estate industry as a complimentary service by our partners. Please fill out the request form below to receive your download.
- 2022 Outpatient Healthcare Real Estate Development Report [Data Brief]
The 2022 Outpatient Real Estate Development Report provides a wealth of information on medical office and other outpatient properties started and completed in 2021 by 3rd party developers. The report provides a ranking of total number of projects, total square feet and total construction value for the top developers.
Contact Hilda Martin for information.
- 4Q 2022 MOB Sector Report
Revista has posted the 3Q22 MOB Sector Quarterly Brief. Available for a limited time this report provides an executive level overview of supply, demand and rent fundamentals for the aggregate top 50 metros as well as the top 10 markets ranked by total square feet (SF).
- Contact Hilda Martin for information.
- Healthcare & Bio-Life Science Real Estate 2021
by Stealth Realty Advisors
- JLL Healthcare 2020 Outlook
by Jones Lang LaSalle
COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated healthcare delivery trends, disrupting both patient and clinician preferences. Real estate must adapt to this new reality.
- 15 Real Estate Strategies that Boost Healthcare Margins
by Jones Lang LaSalle
- 2022 Healthcare Marketplace Report
- Access to Medical Office Space
by Lincoln Harris
- The Convergence of Healthcare Delivery in the US
A survey of leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Office Space Gets Tight
- Considerations in Purchase Option and Rent Reset Provisions
by Integra Realty Resources
It is common for seniors housing and health care properties to be leased from a passive owner to an operator. Such leases often include purchase price options and/or rent reset provisions. Unfortunately, the wording commonly seen in such leases often falls short of adequately setting forth the process for determining the option purchase price or rent. This article will outline some of the pitfalls commonly seen and provide guidance to lessors, lessees, and attorneys that will be helpful in drafting such provisions.