The RLC is being established to act as a resource to assist the Revista Executive Team and Advisory Board to further the mission of Revista: To harness the power of data and market intelligence to-
- Increase transparency around investment risks, benchmark performance, best practices, and industry trends.
- Develop actionable insights to improve the outcomes of investments.
- Create content and connections that foster innovation, attract a talented workforce, and inspire knowledge sharing.
Ideal candidates of the RLC will need to possess the following qualities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Commitment to growth within their company and within the industry
- At least 5 years but no more than 10 years work experience
- Employed with a company that is a current Revista Subscriber
The RLC offers emerging leaders the unique opportunity to help identify and tackle critical issues impacting the industry by working on key industry initiatives, establishing a strong network of mentors and associates, and further developing leadership skills with support and guidance from top industry leaders.
The selection of RLC members will be inclusive, yet highly competitive, with the inaugural RLC class comprised of not more than 10 professionals in the healthcare real estate sector.
If you, or someone you know would be a good fit, click below for full details. We look forward to working with you!